Certiquality is accredited by ASI to carry-out Chain-of-Custody certification.
LIST OF CERTIFIED ORGANISATIONS
To see the list of organisations certified by Certiquality please use the following link: https://info.fsc.org/ and enter the acronym “CQ” in the “CB” field: View the list
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Information regarding potential conflicts of interest and actions undertaken by the institute for their avoidance is available upon request (mailto: email@example.com) .
The organisational structure of FSC-accredited certification bodies is available to stakeholders upon request, including names of the members of the departments of such certification bodies which are responsible for:
performing the general services of the certification body;
- the independence of the certification body;
- defining policies applicable to the operations of the certification body;
- deciding whether or not to grant a certificate;
- implementing the policies of the certification body;
- the resolution of complaints and claims. The certified company or an interested party has the opportunity to send a complaint or an appeal to Certiquality srl using the format in the web page "Complaints and Reports". In addition available a description of the FSC complaints in Certiquality
The cost of certification depends upon the number of man/days allocated to the task according to the size and complexity of the organisation to be certified.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION
FSC Annual Administration Fee Policy (AAF)
Rules for the use of logos (in English)